Terms & Conditions
Foobe Trading Limited (Reg. No. ΗΕ 364991)
Legal address: 13 Kypranoros Str., 2nd Floor, Office 201, 1061,
Nicosia , Cyprus
- The foobetrading.com, under the present terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations, offers you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited access right, use of its website.
- The use of the foobetrading.com website subjects to the following restrictions:
- Strictly prohibited the use of the website or registration to individuals under eighteen (18) years old.
- Members may be either an individual or company with permanent residence in Cyprus.
- You must respect the entire website content and all issues concerning copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Strictly prohibited, in any way, the modification of the website and its components, reproduction, distribution, public presentation, or the use of some or all contents of the website for commercial or public purpose.
- The website’s designing, text, graphics, programs, trademarks, logos, images, photographs, designs as well as its settings are intellectual property of Foobetrading Limited, and all rights are reserved and protected by the related provisions of Cyprus law, European law and the international conventions.
- The com may, at any time modify or even discontinue any function of the website including availability, photography, presentation and description of any product or service. There is a possibility, for accessing the foobetrading.com website, may not be possible for maintenance purposes, reasons for adding new features or services, or for other various reasons. The foobetrading.com always tries to restore its operation as soon as possible.
- The com has no liability under any circumstances for any inaccuracies, defects, errors, typos or not omissions as well as for operation – availability of the website for any reason.
- com has no responsibility under any circumstances for consequential, indirect, direct, special compensation, expenses or financial penalties, including loss of profits, disruption of business, loss of information or data, loss of customers, loss or damage to property and any third party claims arising directly or indirectly by the use, copying or any presentation of the website’s content ,regardless if foobetrading.com was aware or ought to have known or even if it had been informed about this possibility.
- The website of com as to its content as well as to the products displayed in the website, in no case constitutes an offer to purchase.
- The com accepts no liability whatsoever for any third party website or its content, which is accessible through the website.
- Part of the com website may contain advertisements or sponsorships. The advertisers and sponsors are responsible to ensure that the material submitted, in order to be included on the website, is compliant with the relevant laws and regulations. Foobetrading.com is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracy regarding the advertising material or sponsorship.
- The com reserves the right to withdraw at any stage of the purchase even in the event that your order has been accepted.
- The delivery, on behalf of our online store or our company, to received orders, in no circumstances constitutes acceptance of this order, which in any event depends on the availability of stocks of the com. The foobetrading.com in no means guarantees product availability. There is a possibility the accepted order be implemented partially. The foobetrading.com assumes no responsibility for any damages that may arise from non-acceptance and non-execution of all or part of any order. In any case, the partial or total acceptance of your order is made only by its respective partial or total implementation and be charged accordingly.
- Members agree that they will make use of the items provided via the com and will not trade these items unless to a prior written agreement.
- The com has adopted specific procedures designed to offer competitive prices. Prices however are changeable, either upwards or downwards, reflecting substantially corresponding changes to the cost of goods due to seasonality or other factors. This applies to all goods sold either by natural or electronic stores. Is emphasized that foobetrading.com is not responsible for any errors in the listed prices of the website.
- Prices listed in the website include the corresponding VAT.
- All com offers are valid for a limited period of time, which is determined in advance, and up to when stocks are exhausted.
- The minimum total value per order at com is twenty (20.00 euros). The total order value is calculated after subtracting any discounts and offers in order to be completed the order submission process.
- In com delivery cost is charged based on the area that the goods will be delivered.
- At the time being we only serve Nicosia, Limassol, and Larnaca Districts with exception of some rural areas. When you register or during your order you can confirm if your area is been served service indicating your zip code. In addition, on the homepage there is a link where you can confirm if your area is served. If your area is not served will be informed with a relevant message. Afterwards you can select a different delivery address to suits your needs while this has to be included in the served areas.
- From your part, when selecting the date and time when to receive your order, this does not commits com.
- Regarding the status of your order there is a possibility that you will be kept informed via email.
- The order is shipped at the address designated by the customer to com during the electronic submission of their order, and will be executed by means of the foobetrading.com choosing.
- The order has to be received by the recipient referred in the order, or a person who acts on behalf of the recipient, to the designated delivery address. There is a possibility the partner of com to request for a photo ID or passport. The details of the recipient are recorded on the delivery document and signed by him, which is then returned to foobetrading.com.
- The amount you undertake to pay it is the total value of the order, which will be committed to the credit card whose details were provided during the payment process of your order and this is only valid in case of full availability of the items ordered, and therefore charged on your credit card. In case of partial execution of your order, the credit card and therefore your account will be charged with the final amount of the executed order. The total value of the order has to be covered by the available balance of the credit card in which you chosen to pay and the bank has to ensure the commitment of the relevant equivalent amount.
- The com provides the ability of order payments via credit card VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD. The charge of your credit card is made after the verification and certification of its information and its validity. The customer is solely responsible for the proper inputting true credit card credentials and for legal use of any third party credit card.
- Cancelled orders are only accepted electronically at email@example.com and no later than 09:00 am of the day of the delivery. In case of an order cancellation, for any reason, the process of releasing the rest of the corresponding amount of the credit card used for the payment of the particular order starts within two working days from the date of cancellation and is completed according with the release procedure followed by the policy of the publishing banking organization of your credit card.
- Refund relating to goods or services purchased, as part of a promotion, marketing program / action or discount period, will be based on the offer price, promotion or discount period.
- The com has no obligation to any customer for any financial loss that may have resulted from a refusal or failure to execute, delay in execution, cancellation, withdraw / cancel on any order or any inability or failure of any client to use of the electronic store, offers, discounts, and promotions such, for any reason whatsoever.
- The use of the com website and all transactions associated with it, any contractual and non obligations arising from any transaction made on this website are governed by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and any term at the time being held to be invalid by any competent court do not affect the validity of the remaining terms which remain in effect.
- For the resolution of disputes arising from the use of this website com, responsible are the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- In case of violation the present terms foobetrading.com reserves the right to take all necessary measures to protect its rights. The failure to exercise any right shall not renounce of it.
- The foobetrading.com has the right to amend the terms and conditions of use of the website at any time. The amendments shall enter into effect immediately on disclosure, which may be accomplished by any suitable means. Any use of the website after such modification shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you on such amendments.